Registration (注册信息中文版在下面)( All Chinese characters in this letter are intended for authors from China’s mainland only).
1. Each registration fee includes publication of 1 paper of maximum 5 pages in the conference proceedings, 1 CD-ROM Proceedings,lunches, dinners, banquet, tea breaks, as well as all technical sessions.
2. Each paper must have 1 dedicated registration with full payment received by the date specified in the acceptance email for the paper to be included in the proceedings and conference program (multiple papers require multiple registration fees). All accepted but unregistered papers will be excluded from the conference proceedings, conference program, EI Compendex, ISTP, and IEEE Xplore.
3. The registration fee for attending the conference without publishing a paper is US$190, which includes lunches, dinners, banquet, tea breaks, as well as all technical sessions. If you require printed or CD-ROM proceedings, the following charges apply.
4. Extra proceedings will cost US$40 per piece.
5. Please download Registration Form here, complete it, and upload it to the Final Paper Submission System.